Monday, January 25, 2010

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."



“Fight Club”

Edward Norton and Brad Pitt open up an underground fighting club where you beat each other up to feel better and sleep better at nights. If you like twisted characters and beyond expectation events then, hey man, you’ll love this movie. I’ll go see any movie with Edward Norton in it because of his roll in this. Helena Bonham Carter is a freaking genius. College age folks are most likely to enjoy this movie to it’s full extent (at least college age folks back in the early 2000's.) Rocking soundtrack including boss song by, “The Pixies,” “Where is my Mind,” which describes the entire movie in itself. The movie is so fun! If you’ve read my other reviews you know I have a stick in my head about sad parts. But, no, it’s not sad parts that make me angry but sad movies! This movie MIGHT have one sad part, (if you’re partial to fat men with boobs,) but no reason to cry. This is one of my favorite movies of all time and it makes me sick that more people don’t love it as much as I do. Sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment