Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Passive Aggressive Postings

If you've read some of my other posts you'll know that I like to post often in passive aggressive ways. Today's post comes to you from the letter P and the letter A.

Someone in my online circle said, und I quote, "I wouldn't see that contrived POS if someone paid me." They were talking about Harry Potter 7.2. I get that the Harry Potter movie makers take themselves WAY too seriously, but calling it a "contrived POS" just seems like something someone who was trying to an emotional response out of the millions of Harry Potter fans would say.

I'd say why can't people keep their opinions to themselves... but as a movie-blogger that would be against my code. Instead I'll say, "this person aught to see the movie before making that sort of statement."

I mean, how can you be down on Harry Potter? That's like being down on fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment