Monday, November 25, 2013

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Clarice (in black) is played by The Hunger Games' Glimmer.
It's been so long since I've read these books that I seeing the movie was like seeing it for the first time.

While I read the books, I thought they were like Harry Potter, but the movie was SO like Harry Potter that I wanted to... say something about it.

The crazy hell taxi with annoying navigators was too much like the Night Bus.

Then there are the thousands of other reasons that I don't feel like getting into right now. Thank goodness this isn't an English paper and I don't have to... you know, type stuff.

Wow, writing blogs is not what I should be doing when I'm this tired and a little dehydrate
d.

But I like these Percy Jackson movies and books. They're better acted than Harry Potter, and OMG, did I already blog about this movie?

Okay. That's it. I'm gonna go to sleep.

(Okay, I didn't already blog about this movie. I'm not going THAT crazy, but I am going to stop blogging for the night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment