Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Grown Ups 2




You know I'm a sucker for Adam Sandler movies, but I know they're a bit fart-eater. That's why I was surprised and un-surprised by this movie.






I was surprised because parts were very funny, and not just, "Oh, that's funny" -funny, but "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" -funny.




But I was un-surprised by the fart-eater humor, the crass and crude, the ridiculous, (I did mention it was an Adam Sandler movie, right?)




Like the first Grown Ups, the movie doesn't have a lot of plot, so... again I'm not surprised.











And the crass humor isn't really THAT disturbing as much as it is obnoxious.





All in all, I'm glad we Redboxed it, and I'm glad we didn't see it in theaters.


Oh, and for you Young Adult novel fans, the movie had both Twilight's Jacob (left,) AND The Hunger Games's Cato (above,) in it. Regretfully, they didn't duke it out. But if they did, who do you think would win?

No comments:

Post a Comment