Friday, April 5, 2013

GI Joe: Retaliation (GI Joe 2)

It was better than the first one, but that's not hard to do.

This movie reads as if it were some boring action movie that they took and then changed all the characters' names to those of GI Joe characters. There was nothing GI Joe-esk about it except Zartan was pretending to be someone else, and once Lady Jaye goes under cover for about three seconds.

You know what I want from a GI Joe movie? I want a little bit of comedy, a little bit of under cover work, a little bit of a polly wanting a cracker, and a lot of Cobra-crazy plans. I want Dreadknoks! I want people pissed at Destro! But ALL I'M GETTING are neat special effects, but thank you for giving us The Rock and Bruce Willis this time... and, okay, thank you for Snake Eyes.
.

And stop killing off everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment