Saturday, December 3, 2011

While We're On The Subject...

People keep saying, "Breaking Dawn is the greatest Twilight movie yet." But... is it? What do you think? It's fine if you agree, but how do you compare Twilight movies? Do you grade based on how much better Rosalie's hair looks? Do you grade based on Bella's slight acting improvements? (Come on, emotion! I know you're in there somewhere!) Do you grade based on how often Jacob takes his shirt off? Or do you grade on plot, writing, direction, acting, and all that boring stuff? (Like me.)

I know we're not DONE with Twilight yet. We still have one more movie to go, but, you know, we might as well start our comparisons now. Right?

I'm seriously asking YOU this question, by the way. I just realized I don't have a favorite. I really don't. I don't know. The first movie had great moments, the third one had the greatest moment and Bryce Dallas Howard, New Moon had too much Jacob but had a great Volturiesk ending, and the fourth one... well, you know what I think of the fourth one; it's great, if you like watching people slowly deteriorate! It's like watching the death scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade very, very slowly. VERY SLOWLY!

If you haven't seen the movies, then guess what, you don't get a vote, but I'll still be your friend... unless you haven't seen these movies and you haven't seen Indiana Jones. Then, well, I'm not sure what to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment