Saturday, December 3, 2011

Jack and Jill

I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe!

Katie Holmes was in it, but she wasn't that bad. She didn't have to do any "hard acting," like pretending to talk on a phone or anything.

But seriously, this was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a LONG time. I know! I was skeptical! I was like, "A PG Adam Sandler movie? Whaaaaaaa?" And I know some of you are thinking, "I saw that movie, Boon, and it was so dumb." But I laughed so hard, and I laughed often. I FULLY enjoyed myself, and I recommend you all go see it. A lot of movies I've seen lately, I've tolerated but I didn't love, I LOVED this movie. It made me laugh. It wasn't sad. Was it formulaic? Sure. Did I predict everything? Of course, it's what I'm good at. But, I also laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

By the way, David Spade has never been hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment