Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Best Thanksgiving Movies

Since I did a post about the best Halloween movies it's only fair that I do one for the best Thanksgiving movies too....

Only....

What Thanksgiving movies are out there...?

When are they going to remake Love Actually for the 90,000,000th time? THIS TIME it'll be different because it's on a different Holiday, and a few of the actors have changed!!! I even already have a title! It's called... wait for it... THANKSGIVING!

Anyway, I'm sick of hearing everyone complain about how it's "Christmas already!?!" and how Thanksgiving never gets its day. However, no one seems to care that there's a huge lack of Thanksgiving related movies... you know, if you don't count Pocahontas that is. ;)

I mean, I'm doing my best to think of a Thanksgiving movie.... Even movies that span a couple months usually skip over Thanksgiving after Halloween. In Mean Girls one second it's Halloween and the next it's Christmas....

Even this POST is mostly about Christmas.

Someone please prove to me that there is at least one movie out there about Thanksgiving.... It will win BEST THANKSGIVING MOVIE. I simply cannot seem to be able to think of one.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently Planes, Trains and Automobiles is about Thanksgiving. The others I've seen online are all either made for TV, never-heard-of-by-me, or dumb looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack and Jill is a Thanksgiving movie!!

    ReplyDelete