Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Total Recall

The PG-13 rating didn't prepare me for naked breasts (3 of them. [While I knew the character was in the movie, I was unaware she would be topless.]) Perhaps that was my bad, and I should have read more about it, but WHO DOES THAT? Nobody. I hate PG-13 movies with nudity, and F-bombs. I hate them. That's right, I also hate Titanic and Across the Universe.

That being said, I had a feeling the worst was behind me, (and it was,) and stayed for the entire thing; (I wanted my 14 dollars worth!) So, I sat through a LOT of strobe-light-shaky-cam, a lot of Kate Beckinsale swearing, a lot of Colin Farrell trying really hard, and a lot of Jessica Beil not being as awesome as Kate Beckinsale.

I liked that Hal (left) from Malcolm in the Middle was in it. (He's also in Seinfeld.)

I liked that the wife character was in the movie throughout the entire thing, and didn't just vanish after the first act. But altogether the Arnold version was a better movie, (but a more R rated one.)

I'm not sure why they remade this movie... well, I'm not sure why they remake any movie... apart from the whole money thing.

In short, don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment