There are some things you should know.
1. Nobody really thinks Twilight was well written. We don't enjoy it because of Stephenie Meyer's turn-of-phrase. We enjoy its plot, story and characters.
2. We know that sparkly skin is lame. We're over it.
3. We're generally not embarrassed or ashamed of liking Twilight, because of our awareness listed above. So when you go off about sparkly skin and repetitive adjectives... you might as well be talking to a wall, (a really attractive wall, with a great sense of humor.)
4. Side note: Please don't think I'm being defensive. I just thought you'd all like to know. I'm more slightly annoyed by constant Twilight-bashing than offended, (see #3 for reasons why we're not offended.)
5. Although, I understand why you hate on Twilight. It's easy to find people who agree with you because it's so famous. And when people agree with you, you look smart. If you always complained about how much you hated some book/movie nobody had ever heard of... who would that impress? So, as my gift to you, here is a list of actresses who are just as bad as Kristen Stewart, and books that are just as poorly written. Impress your friends by hating on them today!
Uck, just thinking about Speak makes me bored with writing down other books that are worse than Twilight. Go ahead and continue hating on Twilight then, just whatever you do, promise me you won't read Speak.