Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some of my Posts are too Negative!!!

So, instead of posting about how much I dislike Shia LaBeouf, (which I'm very tempted to post about,) I'm going to post about my favorite actresses.

Helena Bonham Carter
Favorite Role: Marla Singer from Fight Club
She brings so much to her roles; even small roles pop. She single-handedly saved Alice in Wonderland, and she was the perfect Bellatrix Lestrange in Harry Potter.



Milla Jovovich
Favorite Role: Leeloo from The 5th Element
She seems to only do roles where she gets to kick @$$. What's not to like?

Amy Adams
Favorite Role: Giselle from Enchanted
While I hated her in Julie & Julia, I think she is so much fun. Anne Hathaway's White Queen was trying so hard to emulate Amy Adams's Giselle, but fell very short. The difference is that Amy Adams actually acts.


Rachel McAdams
Favorite Role: Regina George from Mean Girls
Rachel McAdams is a stud. She's interesting to watch, and doesn't have any stupid habits that some actresses have.

Olivia Wilde
Favorite Role: Quorra from Tron (even though Tron sucks.)
She's talented and decidedly interesting. She's also the newest edition to our list. Yay!


And that's it. Most other actresses annoy me. (Hey, I had to be negative somewhere in there!)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these!
    see! sometimes I'm normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Wilde scares me like Angelina Jolie. Maybe I'm intimidated by their square jaws? Anyway, thanks for the comment about the White Queen trying to be Giselle. Anne Hathaway is never a good casting choice, as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete