Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Favorite Star Wars Character

Because I ran out of Harry Potter quandaries, and because I haven't seen a movie in WEEKS, I haven't posted a lot lately. :( Sorry.

So, let's take a break from "what I think," and find out what the heck YOU think.

There's a lot of Star Wars talk going on, (I know at my house The Old Republic has been on the brain for the last few years!) so we're gonna participate, and you are gonna tell us all who your favorite Star Wars character is and why.

Is it Chewbacca, because he's a giant dog and you find that appealing in a man?

Is it Han Solo, because of, you know, dreamyness?

Is it Luke, because you're a 2 year old boy and have yet to discover Luke's lameness?

Is it Leia, because she's a lady like you, and the only other lady who speaks is Mon Mothma and she's too serious to hang out with?

Is it C-3PO, because you think you could melt down his golden body and buy a whole lot of candy with it?

TELL US!!!!

1 comment:

  1. of the ones you posted, obviously Han Solo. he's dreamy, and lives a very exciting lifestyle premarriage that I honestly couldnt get enough of. and it didnt hurt that he had multiple series devoted only to him (and chewie, none of that jedi or children crap)! there are only a few times he was cool post marriage, like when chewie dies.

    pre movies Darth was also epic, until the prequels ruined him.

    also, premarriage Mara Jade was awesome. I wanted her as a girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete