Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Maze Runner


Take a movie that's super slow, then add nonsense. Yup. You've got The Maze Runner. 


It. Doesn't. Make. Sense. At the end you think, "Okay. It's answers time." But instead of answers you get plot holes. For that matter, instead of character development we get flop. Not even good flop. We get, "You know I'm not going to make it because I'm talking about getting out of here and seeing my parents" flop.

Then a girl shows up and we're like, "Oooooooh. I've never seen one of those before." Not exciting!

Then the maze doors don't close and the monsters are going to get us. DUH! Why haven't you morons been preparing for that? It was obviously going to happen!

In short it was a really dumb movie. I really was not a fan. I liked it better than Episode One, but less than Big Hero Six. (I guess that's a pretty big section of movies crammed in-between those two, but what are you gonna do?)

No comments:

Post a Comment