Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mockingjay Part I The Hunger Games



I'm a little late to the game in seeing movies now-a-days, but you still care what I think. Right?

**crickets**

Okay.... So, instead of telling you what I thought about the movie, I'll tell you my favorite parts!

1. When Gale and friends come back from their rescue mission and are okay, and the first thing we see is... JOANNA! I started laughing. I love that girl. She was mad.


2. When Katniss kisses Gale and he says, "I knew you were going to do that." And she says, "How? I didn't?" And he said, "Because I'm hurt." It was beautiful. Bravo, movie!

3. "She went back for the cat." And my brain screams, "STUPID CAT!" And I know everyone's brain is screaming the same thing. Ahhh, brain jinx.

4. Effie was awesome. I love Elizabeth Banks. I imagine it's easy to get into Effie-character when you put on all the costumes and makeup, but for this she had to act like Effie wearing the worst clothes ever. Really I loved all the cast. I could eat them up. But I won't because that's an abomination.
To sum up, it was beautifully crafted, but you'll excuse me if it's my least favorite of the three so far. I hate Part I's, and like most Part I's this was definitely depressing. I'm looking forward to Part II though. Those are usually fantabulous. However, I know who's going to die, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment