Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Introducing the Worst Thing Ever

Nick Jonas as Marius in Les Miserables.

I blog here, because it's available on DVD AND Blue-ray (in order to view the suckness in high-def!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYToP5ZfydE

What is that red goo seeping from your face? Oh, that's your ears bleeding. Don't get me wrong, I can see how people may think, "What is Boonie talking about? This rocks!" But listen to some Marius who can actually hit the low notes, and get back to me.

No, Valjean! Don't "let him live"! Let him parish! Leave him! Leave him!!!

How dwarfed by his fellow cast-mates must Nick Jonas be. Perhaps if Jean Valjean is played by Garth Brooks, and Javert is played by Conan O'Brien, (to be fair, I don't know if Conan can sing,) with Enjolras played by Ewan McGreggor (okay, I would pay money to see that,) with Gweneth Paltrow as Fantine, Katy Perry as Eponine, and Lady Gaga as Cosette, Justin Bieber as Gavroche, and the Clintons as the Thenardiers... yep, perhaps if this is the cast, the world makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment