Friday, February 18, 2011

Hate is a Strong Word

Although, "hate" is not a strong enough word to describe how much I HATE Scott Pilgrim vs the World. 



This particular item of revulsion tries just way too hard. I mean I really hate this movie. It's been a while since I've hated a movie this hard. I LITERALLY tried to choke myself with my Sobe bottle during this film. I would rather die than have to sit through it again. Although, I watched the full thing, when I could have turned it off. Strange.

Some lines were funny.

Appeals to the group of people who don't know Captain EO sucks. This group of people of whom I speak, don't seem to be into what's good or bad, but simply what they think is awesome. And what they think is awesome, is decided by a bunch of old people who are telling them what they should think, (like MTV).

I apologize to the lovers of Scott Pilgrim. I could be wrong, or you could fall into a category of innocent people who just plain enjoyed the film. To those of you who loved Captain EO, this next blog's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment