Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Disaster Formerly Known as Batman and Robin

Speaking of ripping to shreds.... Wait a minute, have I reviewed this horrible movie already? Meh, let's have a go.

Sometimes I watch a movie and the urge to make a vow overcomes me, and I say to myself, "I will NEVER watch this movie ever again." This movie is one such.

 I have no problem with any of the actors, but the writers and director should be punched in throat. Who do they think they are!? Making a horrible movie like that.

Their first mistake was made for them in Batman Forever. NEVER add Robin. Just don't do it! But they made things worse by adding the dreaded Batgirl. *shiver*

Also, Mr. Freeze is the worst Batman villain to date. Yes, worse than The Penguin, Mad Hatter, and Zeus combined.

The plot was ridiculous. The characters were moronic. The dialog was worse than Peirce Bronson-Bond films.

This, right here, is the worst movie ever made, and I enjoy just about anything Batman related.

Thank goodness for Christopher Nolan.

Pros: This movie included one of the greatest Smashing Pumpkins songs of all time. But we still won't forgive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment