Saturday, October 11, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction

I hope Transformers movies are extinct. One was nothing special, Two was forgettable, Three was the worst, and Four was so boring I left the room before it was over. (We Redboxed it. If you haven't noticed, we don't go out to the movies that often anymore. It's called "a one-year-old.")

I'm glad it had Marky Mark in it instead of Shia Lagoofed. But did it have to be three hours long? Did it have to be boring? HOW DO THEY MAKE BORING ACTION MOVIES?
Yes. Optimus Prime rides a robot T-Rex, and it's still dull.
Better yet, HOW DO THEY MAKE BORING ACTION MOVIES ABOUT GIANT ROBOTS THAT CAN TURN INTO CARS AND DINOSAURS, WITH FRAZIER AND STANLEY TUCCI IN THEM?

Seriously. How?

I guess it doesn't matter how awful the movie is. People eat it up. Just do me a favor and talk about this the next time you want to talk about a dumb franchise, and let Twilight take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment