Saturday, April 24, 2010

Clash of the Titans (2010)


Do I like this Avatar guy who now stars as Perseus? Not especially. He's just really... meh. Anyway...

Things I liked:
Ralph Fiennes as Hades. I loved how he played a similar character to evil Lord Voldemort, yet he played them so differently. It reminded me of how I played two nuns in two different productions, yet I was able to keep it fresh. ;) (That's me comparing myself to Ralph as a joke.) Have you seen his portrait on imdb? He kind of looks like he could be an evil lord: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000146/

I liked all the action business going on. Fun times with giant scorpions!

I thought Medusa was freaky. Too much laughing.

I like how they replaced Bobo the Owl with a Bond girl. That was probably smart.

There are obviously things I don't like. It's not the best movie ever, but it's fun, teaches you a bit mythology, and is what many other movies are not: entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Last weekend I was at my parents' house and my dad asked everyone, "Who killed Medusa?" I was able to say, "It was Perseus!" Everyone was amazed at my Greek Myth knowledge. I just smiled and said, "I've seen 'Clash of the Titans' and 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians.'"

    ReplyDelete