Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Disney's Snore-Fest -I MEAN- Tarzan


My husband and I just bought a bunch of Disney movies to build up our collection. Among these we bought Tarzan. I've seen this movie loads of times, but I've never written about it.

SO, let's start with the music. If you could sing a yawn, it'd sound, and probably feel, a lot like the Tarzan soundtrack.

Rosie O'Donnel, you suck.

In general, the plot, story, etc is just not as fun and interesting as other Disney films prior to Tarzan. I will say that I like Tarzan more than I like The Princess and the Frog.

If it weren't for Jane, (Minnie Driver,) and Tantor, Tarzan would be lost.

Favorite quote: "Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!" I have a fever, and the only cure is more Tantor.

No comments:

Post a Comment