Friday, February 5, 2010

The Sad Crack Movie


Also known as... The Lovely Bones.

Pro: Peter Jackson makes beautiful movies.
Con: Peter Jackson makes long movies.
Pro: The acting was good.
Con: Too many crack-dreams!

I mean, really, as Gold Five says, "Stay on target."

Also, I've decided I hate sad movies. After I got home last night, and tried to sleep, I decided, "no more sad movies!"

This movie gave me a sad taste in my mouth that didn't go away until morning... well, I wasn't very happy in the morning either. (But that might have been because I had to ride my bike in the rain.)

3 comments:

  1. I came to your blog and searched for your review of this movie since I just finished watching it. I HATED it!!! HATE HATE HATE-ed it. I can't think of what to say. It made me want to vomit. What the HECK! I can't stand the 5 seconds of plot vs. 10 minutes of acid-trip. None of it was enjoyable. I love typical cheesy PG-13 scary movies and I love Suspensful Thrillers but I hated this movie. I wonder if I'd hate the book as much. I would have walked out the theater. It was wrong. Just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should have read your blog before Netflix-ing the movie. And yes, "Netflix-ing" is a verb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Yeah, you'd hate the book. I don't know, the book had a bit more of a mystery aspect. It definitely had fewer crack dreams.

    ReplyDelete