Friday, November 6, 2015

Giving Thanks for Awesome Actors

Sometimes there are actors that make every single movie they're in just that more interesting.

I'd like to focus on just one of them. I've done it before, during this blog. But now I'm doing it again, in a different way.

Who is this interesting actor who is still underrated and fabulous?

Image result for stanley tucci

Stanley Tucci!

Here are my top three favorite roles of his:

Puck - "A Midsummer Night's Dream" 1999
It's hard to go wrong with Shakespeare, yet people do it all the time!

Nigel - "The Devil Wears Prada" 2006
He and Emily Blunt made this movie.

And my most favorite role of his:
Caesar Flickerman - "The Hunger Games Series" 2012-2015
I don't remember what becomes of Caesar in the books, but man do I hope he survives.

No comments:

Post a Comment