Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Iron Man III and Why You May Need an Alarm Clock if You Watch this Before You Have to be Somewhere

Hi.

Okay. You want an apology? Fine. Enjoy it.

When I originally posted about Iron Man III I did not go into detail. I did not inform you that the movie was boring. I did not inform you that really the best part is the end, not the climax, the END. No, not the VERY end, the end where Tony decides to get better and finds a way to remove his shrapnel. I don't know why I like that part so much. Oh, yes I do. He stops becoming a victim. So often in life we have to say, "Enough is enough! I can fix this so I'm going to!" Sometimes we can't, but when you can, gosh darn it, do!

But, yeah, the rest of the movie was a snooze-fest.

Although super Pepper was awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment